want learn driving in pune?

want learn driving in pune?

if answer is  'S' you are on right track.
location : Pashan-sus road (near Baner, Aundh)
instructor : Dev
call :9226920011, 9225717170

We approach the 4 wheeler driving program with a standard and a professional training formula. This formula of coaching our students are being set with accordance to international systems being followed around the world. One basic difference we offer from other driving institutes is the 'One person one car' individual training sessions that are designed to bring out the best out of a student. Our 15 day enhanced training course ensures that our students get maximum benefit by learning a new concept every single day for 15 days.


Feedback :
Sujeet mishra
(Software Engineer)

I was indeed lucky enough to have my first driving experience with Dev, From the time i met Dev at my office, i have had a very good relation, which i believe will continue for good.I always appreciated the care and concern with which u handled all the students. Whenever i met anyone and told that i am having my driving classes over here, they appreciated my decision; this proves your fame in the city. The learning process was real hard and tough but then hardwork pays. I was able to build a passion for driving over the past 6 weeks and when i look back, i cannot believe myself. i believe that it will be one of the most memorable days in my life. Hoping for the best and wishing you all the best and good luck.

Swathi R
(Associate Director)

Got my license at first go both for two wheeler and car! Mainly due to the excellent training and preparation work done by your team. Excellent organisation. Especially before the license test. Great job, keep it up.

Dr. Sandhya
(Doctor)
It was a wonderful experience to learn at Dev. I had learnt my two wheeler with dev earlier and now it was with the same confidence i learnt to drive my four wheeler. Within 12 classes i was able to take my own vehicle to the office. I travel in university Road during peak traffic hours. Thank you Mr dev for teaching me the four wheeler driving .

Priya
Hey i am Priya. i had come for a holiday to Pune. So i thought of learning driving and got admitted to Dev. It was a very good experience. Dev is very co operative and he finished up my class in whatever time period i had wanted. The instructor Mr Dev was really very good. He was very soft and smooth. He never lost his patience even if i did something wrong while driving. He really taught me very well. So now i can drive in road easily. Thanks a lot for both. Hope he teach all the students the same way. Thanks a lot again.

P.P. Aarthi
(Student)
I would like to extend my wishes and thanks to DEV. Mr Dev was my instructor and my wish of driving 4 wheeler has been made alive and it has come true with his warm and kind support. He was very punctual, meticulous and has excellent teaching skills. I wish many others dreams would come true as well. Very kind and good mannered staffs. May you keep it up and earn many awards. Last of all my sincere thanks to Dev for his enduring success.

Vinay Sinha
(Software Engineer)
It was a great experience to learn driving from Mr Dev, the very third day i was able to drive Qualis and i was zero in driving, the way Dev teaches is perfect and doesnt lose his temper. In the beginning he told me that i would be able to drive in the 8th day itself and it was very true. I am kind of happy to be associated with this kind of a teacher. My love and regards to Mr Dev.